Smash that Crystal Ball - David Luna Shares the Future for the Mortgage Industry
Monday, June 3, 2019
11:00 a.m. (CT) / 12:00 p.m. (ET)
Who Should Attend: Processors, Underwriters, Loan Officers, Sales
You don’t need a crystal ball to see what the future holds for the mortgage industry – you just need David Luna of Mortgage Educators and Compliance. David uses his more than 35 years of experience – as a loan originator, consultant for Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, and instructor – to provide insight and perspective on what will happen from now until the end of 2019. Look for his insights regarding:
- Why are interest rates going up?
- What can we expect from the new director at the CFPB?
- How can you get more builder business?
- How will Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac change, thanks to the new director at the FHFA?
- Are home prices rising?
- Will there be a recession in 2019?
- How are home builders changing for future homebuyers?
- What does Brexit and China mean to us?
- What "players" are coming into the real estate and mortgage market?
Take this 60-minute opportunity to turn up your industry savvy. The future is yours to see.